The “Big Brother 19” premiere on Wednesday night was filled with twists, temptations, a returning player and an eviction on the first night. Viewers also got an idea of who we can count on to bring the drama this season– not to mention the quotable quotes!
‘Big Brother’ HGs have been known to bring the meme-worthy lines, and the “Big Brother 19” cast proved in the very first episode that they can hold their own when it comes to delivering funny quotes.
Here’s a look back at the 15 funniest things uttered by the “Big Brother 19” HGs on Wednesday’s premiere….
15. “When I play, I don’t like to play with a gun, I like to play with a knife. Stab, stab, stab, stab, stab, and nobody sees it coming.” –Alex (bringing the serial killer vibes)
14. “My favorite color is Tickle Me Pink, I love 50 Shades of Grey, I’m definitely the full package.” –Mark
13. “I have a hashtag on my wall because I’m a millennial. All millennials have hashtags on their walls, I think.” –Elena (And…for the record…no, they don’t…)
12. “I’m a competitor and I’m going to take them out one by one. It is what I do. Good morning, Big Brother, give me the soul that I’m going to eat today.” –Christmas (who is apparently not so merry….)
11. “There are definitely some pretty girls in this house, that is an understatement. Christmas and Jessica, I mean, good Lord. If their parents are watching, guys, thank you very much, we all appreciate you.” –Matt
10. “Raven’s got this Southern charm. I’m Southern too, but she’s, like, adorable, sip sweet tea on the back porch kind of southern. And I’m, like, abrasive, shotgun a beer kind of southern.” -Elena
9. “Matt is finer than frog hair split three ways.” –Raven (giving us a perfect example of that ‘sip-sweet-tea-on-the-back-porch’ Southern lingo of hers)
8. “You’re celebrating and you don’t even know what it means.” –Julie Chen to the HGs about the Summer of Temptation twist
7. “You can’t promise me safety and loyalty because you’re lying. But giving me a cheese sandwich? That’s 100 percent facts and friendship.” –Paul
6. “Josh comes in hot. Listen, you gotta bring it down to a 2 because I’m at a 10. If you come at me at an 11, one of us is going to jail.” -Paul (A trip to jail does make for must-see-TV, though…)
5. “I’d love to play with you, I’d love to play against you, I’m sure we can do good things.”
-Matt to Paul
4. “Then I see the one, my serpentine queen. I don’t care if it’s poisonous, she’s the best looking snake I’ve ever seen. Sorry, Nicole.” -Paul
3. “No offense, but I hope you eat s**t.” -Alex to Cody during the competition (Hallmark should really turn that quote into some sort of card, no?)
2. “I’m not gonna be the first hamster in this cage to go home, no way.” –Cameron
1. “I respect that. That’s trying hard. That’s a solid campaign. But that hairy butt is not the way to my heart. Or the way to my vote.” -Elena about Cameron’s striptease