Last week, Full House star Jodie Sweetin revealed that she would be busting a move as part of the cast of Dancing with the Stars Season 22. Since then, several celebrities have been confirmed to be cast members, but today, the entire cast (and their partners) was announced during a segment on Good Morning America.
This season’s cast is chock-full of TV stars of the 1990s, as well as pro football players!
Here’s the confirmed cast for Season 22:
- Jodie Sweeten, who will be foxtrotting with pro dancer Keo Motsepe (And hopefully busting out some of her “Stephanie Tanner” dance moves from her early days on ‘Full House.’
- Mischa Barton, who has been off the radar since appearing on ‘The OC’, will be partnering with pro Artem Chigvintsev
- Von Miller of the Denver Broncos will be dancing with pro Whitney Carson
- Nyle DiMarco, most-recent winner of America’s Next Top Model, will be partnered with pro Peta Murgatroyd
- Kim Fields, the actress known as “Tootie” on ‘The Facts of Life’, will be paired with pro Sasha Farber
- Geraldo Rivera, journalist and talk show host of the ’80s and ’90s, will be dancing with pro Edyta Sliwinska
- Ginger Zee, of ‘Good Morning America’ fame, will be partnering with pro Val Chmerkovskiy
- Doug Flutie, a retired NFL star, will be dancing with pro Karina Smirnoff
- Marla Maples, who was once married to Donald Trump, is paired with pro Tony Dovolani
- Wayna Morris, who is part of the singing group Boyz II Men, will dance with pro Lindsay Arnold
- Paige Van Zant of the UFC will be paired with pro Mark Ballas
- Antonio Brown of the Pittsburgh Steelers will dance with pro Sharna Burgess
The new season premieres Monday, March 21 on ABC. Watch the cheese-tastic first promo for Season 22 below:
We don’t know about you, but we’re feeling #DWTS Season 22!
Posted by Dancing with the Stars on Tuesday, March 8, 2016