For the last few years, MTV has invited (some) of the stars of its hit reality shows, Teen Mom OG and Teen Mom 2 to its big award shows. This Sunday, the network’s VMA’s are taking place in New York City, and from what The Ashley hears, some of the ‘Teen Mom’ girls (and guys) will be hitting the Big Apple to take part in the festivities. However, not all of the show’s stars received an invite!
The Ashley’s sources tell her that all of the ‘OG’ and ‘Teen Mom 2’ girls received an invite to attend, as did the original dads, just as they have for the last few major MTV award shows. The “add-on” dads (those who didn’t appear on the show originally) did not receive an invite to the show.
Here’s who will be attending the VMAs on Sunday, from what The Ashley hears:
- Jenelle Evans (She will have her baby bump on full display, which is why she needed to confirm her pregnancy before she went. Her soulmate, David Eason, did not receive an invite to attend the show, although he managed to get into the MTV Movie Awards earlier this year, so that will likely be the case again this year.)
- Kail Lowry
- Gary Shirley (His wife, Kristina, was not invited to go with him.)
- Farrah Abraham
- Javi Marroquin (He was not officially invited to the show, but he will be attending the after-parties.)
Here are the people who are definitely not going, from what The Ashley hears:
- Maci Bookout (She is prepping for her bachelorette party in Vegas.)
- Chelsea Houska (Chelsea has never attended an award show and has no interest in doing so.)
- Leah Messer
- Jeremy Calvert (From what The Ashley hears, he did not get invited.)
- Jo Rivera (Jo was considering going but didn’t want to go unless he could get a ticket for his fiance, Vee Torres.)
- Nathan Griffith (He was not invited.)
- Corey Simms
The Ashley will update this if she finds out the statuses of the other cast members!