Get your checkbooks (or PayPal accounts) ready, kids! This may be your only chance to own a pair of boxer shorts once treasured by former Bachelor Jason Mesnick!
Bachelor and Bachelorette alums have come together to raise money for the American Red Cross. Working with eDropOff, the group is auctioning off clothing and accessories they wore during their stints on the shows. Along with Jason, ‘Bach’ favorites such as Emily Maynard, DeAnna Pappas, Ashley Herbert and Michelle Money have all donated items that devoted fans of the show will surely recognize. You can look at all the items here!
Among the items being auctioned off:
- The blush-colored gown Emily wore when Brad Womack proposed last season. (Complete with slight stains under the arms— hey, it’s hot in South Africa!)
- Ed Swiderski’s LASC Green Track Shorts (which at press time was the top item, going for $510! Um..is there $500 hidden in the pocket or something?)
- The purple dress Molly Mesnick was wearing on the finale that her [now husband] did not propose to her and instead chose Melissa Rycroft.
- A T-shirt from Chris L.‘s construction company (don’t laugh, it got 10 bids!)
- The (see-through?) tank top Trista Sutter wore during her bachelorette party for her wedding to her husband Ryan
Even if you’re not a big Bachelor fan, you should still go check out the auction. It’s a great chance to get some designer clothes at a decent price, including designer gowns! (You never know when you’ll need one!) Plus, it’s for a good cause so get to bidding! (I’ll pass on Jason’s undies, though.)
(Photos: ABC, Shopedropoff.com)