Fans of the show Sister Wives will finally be able to get answers to all their plural marriage questions when the show’s stars release their first book in May. If you’re anything like The Ashley, you probably watch the show and have a ton of questions swimming around in your head regarding the show.
I want to know how these women don’t lose their minds since they are essentially married not only to a husband, but three other women. That’s way too many feelings to consider!
Becoming Sister Wives: The Story of an Unconventional Marriage was written by Kody Brown and his four wives: Meri, Janelle, Christine and Robin and promises to answer all the creepy questions people ask them in regards to their unusual marriage(s).
According to the online description, the book will “reveal in their own words exactly how their special relationship works—the love and faith that drew them together, the plusses and pitfalls of having sister wives, and the practical and emotional complications of a lifestyle viewed by many with distrust, prejudice, even fear.”
I wanna know how these women don’t end up bitch-slapping each other when one of the wives is being a total crapgoblin. I would also like to know why Kody Brown insists on wearing his hair in that terrible mid-1990s semi-mullet. He looks like Zack Morris from “Saved by the Bell: The College Years.”
I do not think these questions will be addressed in the book. This makes me sad.
Other topics to be discussed in the book:
- How do the four relationships differ?
- What effect does a polygamous upbringing have on their children?
- What are the challenges—emotional, social, or financial—involved in living this lifestyle?
- Is it possible for all four sister wives to feel special when sharing a husband—and what happens when jealousy arises?
- How has being on camera changed their lives?
- And what’s it like to add a new wife to the family—or to be that new wife?
If you’re interested in pre-ordering the book, click the link below!